Keep Track Of My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Weight Update

I have kind of been out of pocket on this blog for the last few weeks. Probably because I gave up there for a while. I haven't lost any weight at all nor have I really tried, to be honest.

I just figured out if I am trying to lose weight for the sheer purpose of losing weight, I won't do it. It's just not enough of a reason for me. Not enough motivation. I have to have a goal in mind that has NOTHING to do with weight.

I decided, why not run a 5K?

So I started my 5K training this week. I follow a training program that involves 5-6 days of walk/runs, each day of the week is something different. I love that every time I complete a day, I get to check it off my chart. It gives me a major sense of accomplishment. I am very goal oriented and I love to do lists, so this is a great way to keep me motivated!

Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment