Keep Track Of My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, November 12, 2009

My Lazy Day

Yesterday wasn't such a great day for me. I didn't get up and do any exercise. I didn't come home and do any exercise. And I didn't eat very clean either. It wasn't that I ate badly, just not very nutritious. I am trying not to get too down on myself because of it, I told myself I would work out 5 times a week, I still have today, tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday. But I hate that my laziness or tiredness gets in the way of progress. I think I just hate working out so much in the beginning that it's hard for me to get motivated. I am up this morning, and I am taking my tennis shoes to work for a lunch time walk so I can get in my 45 minutes of activity for today.

It's funny...even though I know what I need to do, it's so hard to do it. Very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment