Keep Track Of My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's a Sunday...

I have lost 4 pounds doing nothing more than drinking water and cutting out cokes. I am very proud of myself at this point, however, I haven't been very active at all. I have been eating decent (last night, at Walmart, I was tempted to buy some Oreos but didn't because I knew that meant I would eat the whole bag). I am about to go on a run/walk, which will be great! I got alot of rest last night and feel like I have some energy, which I didn't feel like I had yesterday, so that should help being active.

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh but on the 23 you had DQ ice cream... ahhhhhhhhhh sinnnnnnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    ha ha ha ha..
    now we have to be careful Jenna i just want to be a good friend and hold you accountable as a faithful stalker... i mean follower.... ha ha ha ha ha...

    ReplyDelete