Keep Track Of My Progress

Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, November 13, 2009

Thursday Success

As it turns out, yesterday didn't leave alot of time for work out. I only got about 20 minutes for lunch because we had so many trainings and meetings going on, then with us having the kids last night and visitors in from out of time, it was just a time crunch. I will say that I did make it to Walmart and walked around Walmart 3 times, and I also didn't sit down for a very long time as I usually do, so I am OK with that. I also ate very well yesterday, so that was good for me. Today we are going to Cowboys Stadium for a meeting at work, I am sure there will be alot of activity going on and that will be fun. I have been keeping with my water intake. Just cutting out the sodas, I have noticed a difference in my waistline. Many of you might not know but soda, even diet, is one of the major contributors to a pudgy belly. Get rid of those sodas now! Drink water or tea as much as you can. Tea is a great alternative because it's high in anti-oxidants. Just don't drink it Texas style, with a bunch of sugar. Although I will say, real sugar is a better alternative to sugar sweetener. I also learned yesterday that sweet potatoes are great fat busters! They are also high in vitamins, which is why they are considered a super food. I used to eat about one sweet potato per day, back when I was in my most in shape self, not even realizing what these were doing for my body. It's good to know!

I am very aware of all of this now, things that I am putting in my stomach and how much I am exercising. I am glad I have been writing all of this down. Thank you Scotty for being a loyal reader. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment